Take the 3-Month Tithe Challenge.
God tells us in Malachi 3:10-11 to test His faithfulness by returning the first 10% of our income to Him. This is called the tithe. Countless people experience His blessings when they tithe, but the first step can be the hardest one to take. The Three-Month Tithe Challenge is a great way to take your next step toward experiencing God’s faithfulness.
Here’s our commitment to you: If you tithe for three months and don’t see God’s blessings in your life, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
I’m ready to put God first in my finances.
Fill out this form and submit it.
You must be 18 or older to participate. This card must be received by the Jackson Church Stewardship Committee to be a valid registration. Once we receive it, you will receive a response letter or email acknowledging your start and finish date.
I am committing to the following:
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge.
- My household will return to God, through Jackson Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income for three months.
- For my tithe to be properly recorded and credited as part of the Challenge, I understand that I’ll need to:
a. Give through Jackson Church Give webpage; or
b. Put my name on any checks; or
c. Place cash gifts inside a completed giving envelope with your name and envelope number.
- At the end of the three-month period, if I don’t see God’s blessings in my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I can request a refund of all gifts made during that three-month period.
- My refund request must be received by the Jackson Church’s Stewardship and Finance Committee in the 30 days following the end of the three-month period and will be returned by check within 10 business days of the reception of your request.