We are continuing to make advances in our online connections for spiritual comfort and nurture.
- We have gathered some of the best Online Children and Family Resources. Click here.
- Friday at 7pm Christian Friends Forever (our special needs ministry) is holding a virtual fellowship gathering.
- On Sundays at 9:45am Miss Megan will do a video Children’s Lesson followed by streaming worship at 10am.
- Tuesday night Adult Bible Study Online in a virtual small group.
- The Dwell app is an audio Bible app that has shifted focus on scripture readings that bring peace and assurance because of the covid-19. They are offering free group subscriptions for churches. If you want to try it, join Jackson Church’s group by clicking here and signing up.