Snow, snow, snow.
Due to the storm all Sunday activities are canceled. The storm should be gone tomorrow, but the conditions may still be bad. Below are worship moments for you from this weeks worship service.
Our music for 10:00am worship this week was:
- Oceans (Where My Feet May Fail)
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
- 10,000 Reasons
- There is Power in the Blood
- Your Grace Is Enough
This Sunday we were looking at how bravery can come for love.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
The primary point for us this week is knowing God’s love is perfect and He loves us in the way 1 Corinthians describes. God love “always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” Not only can we find strength and courage in knowing that, as followers of Jesus Christ, not even death itself can stop us from accomplishing God’s loving purpose for our lives, but we can find the same incredible power to love the people around us in the same way!
Give these a try:
- Pray daily that God encourages you with His love in tangible ways.
- Take 15 minutes a day and read from the book of Psalms and identify ways God loves.
- Each day share a kind or encouraging word to someone you normally wouldn’t.
Prayer and worship moments:
- Take some time today and notice all the gifts and blessings God has graciously given you. Give thanks!
- Pray for God’s love to become vividly present in new and profoundly deep ways in your life.
- Take a moment and intercede in pray for your family, neighbors, and those you struggle with.
- If you would like to give your offering today click here.
- Take some time and meditate on Psalm 18:1-19.
- Call someone from the church today just to check-in and see how they are doing. Click here for our church directory.
- Go list a prayer on our prayer board by clicking here.
Be blessed and stay safe, Pastor