Links for outdoor worship: https://jackson.church/connect-2/
Every Sunday at 10am we’ll be worshipping outside in the lawn behind the church, with music provided by our worship team. We’ll also be live-streaming the service online for those who prefer that option. Please read the information below before coming to outdoor worship:
Here are some things that we recommend bringing:
- A beach chair or blanket to sit on.
- Sunscreen or some type of sun shade/umbrella.
- Your phone.
Please follow the procedures listed below:
- Social Distancing – please maintain at least 6 feet apart from anyone you are not living with. If possible, please park in every other parking spot.
- Masks are required when going from your car to the lawn and anytime you are within 6 feet of another person or group. Once you are seated, you may remove your mask if you are sufficiently distance from other groups.
- Worship should last no more than 45 minutes (till 10:45am) to avoid the heat of the day.
- Bathrooms and the playground are closed.
- Follow on-site guidance from Parking Lot Attendee and Greeter.
- Bring your smartphone with you. You must register your attendance online or by letting the Greeter know you are not able to register your attendance online. We gather this information to be able to contact you in case someone who attended church on Sunday mornings falls ill.
- It can get hot, so you are welcome to bring a beach umbrella.
- We will not meet on days with inclement weather. If that happens, worship will be online only and a notice will be posted to the church website by 8am.
- We recommend anyone with any health issues to continuing watching online.
- If you have been traveling we ask that you follow NJ state guidelines.
- Clean up your area after worship.
Hope you can make it! Looking forward to seeing you!