This Sunday, July 5th, marks the beginning of our Outdoor Summer Worship Series! Every Sunday at 10am in July we’ll be worshipping outside in the lawn behind the church, with music provided by our worship team. We want to worship together and be safe together! Even as we start Sundays in-person at the church, we will continue to offer our online worship at 10am every Sunday. Plus, all of our current programming will continue online as well. So, here is what you can expect and how you can prepare. Sticking to the plan will keep us worshiping together and healthy.
Here are some things that we recommend bringing:
- A beach chair or blanket to sit on.
- Sunscreen or some type of sun shade/umbrella.
- Your phone.
Please follow the procedures listed below:
- Park in every other parking space.
- Social Distancing – maintaining at least 6 feet apart from anyone you are not living with.
- Masks are required the entire time outside of your car. Worship should last no more than 45 minutes (till 10:45am).
- Bathrooms are closed.
- Playground is closed.
- Follow on-site guidance from Parking Lot Attendee and Greeter.
- Bring your smartphone with you. You must register your attendance online or by letting the Greeter know you are not able to register your attendance online. We need your information so that if there is a health issue from a specific date we can contact the attendees directly.
- The tent is up for people who are sun-sensitive or require shade and aren’t able to bring their own umbrella for shade.
- We will not meet on days with inclement weather. If it is questionable please check the website (jackson.church). Any closings will be posted by 8am on Sunday. There will be a live-stream online.
- Gloves not required, please only touch your own stuff.
- We recommend anyone with any health issues to continuing watching online.
- If you have been traveling we ask that you follow NJ state guidelines.
- Clean up your area after worship.
Hope you can make it! Looking forward to seeing you!