JAM has many opportunities for volunteers to get involved and help us with our production of OZ! We are so excited and we are so appreciative of any help! Here are our needs:
(1) Adult volunteers to help supervise kiddos BACKSTAGE during dress rehearsals and the performances. Ideally, you would volunteer for one dress rehearsal and one show, so you can learn the drill. Then, you can watch the show on the other night of the performance.
(2) Adult volunteers to help SET-UP before our first dress rehearsal and TAKE DOWN THE OUTDOOR STAGE after our last show.
(3) Teen and/or adult volunteers to work STAGE CREW These folks will help change set pieces (some heavy) and ensure props are in place. We would ask that the volunteers start attending practices on Sundays in May and be available for both dress rehearsals and both shows.
(4) Adult volunteers to work CONCESSIONS during the shows. We will be selling snacks/drinks and other various items, before the show and during intermission. You will still be able to watch the show, as the concessions will only be open when the show is not live.
(5) Adult volunteers to assist with PARKING and USHERING the nights of the performances.
Here are the pertinent dates:
1st Dress Rehearsal: Saturday, June 5 from 6-8 P.M.
2nd Dress Rehearsal: Friday, June 11 from 6-8 P.M.
1st Show: Saturday, June 12 @ 7:00
2nd Show: Sunday, June 13 @ 7:00
Questions? Connect with Kristen on Discord or email/call the church office.