45-min Group Portraits & Headshots
Sign up here. Access code is JC513.
Typically, the investment in a 1-hour family portrait session would be between $200-300 depending on complexity, location and number of people etc. We want to make this fun activity accessible to as many church families as possible. Our suggested minimum donation for the session is $50. 100% of your donations go to the church. The photographer is donating his time, services and skills.
Participants will be given non-watermarked, digital images and the photographer will provide a print release*
Recommendations on WHAT to wear:
- Light, neutral colors. Coordinate the group but avoid matching.
- Patterns including stripes, plaids and floral. Again, coordinate but avoid matching
- Full length sleeves
- Dresses, Jeans, Khakis or dress pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Recommendations on WHAT NOT to wear:
- Dark, bright or neon colors. All white or all black
- Hoodies and sweatpants
- Unfitted Ts
- Anything with logos
- Sleeveless/strapless or halter tops
- Short skirts
- Cargo Pants
*Print Release Information
A print release is a document that allows you, the client/participant, to make other prints of the images they have received from the photographer. A print release is specifically geared to PERSONAL USE. The print release lays out in detail what you can and can not do with the images from the shoot.